Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winter to Spring

So yesterday was a very long day for me. This week has been long too. If you've talked to me in the last few months you know that I've felt like I was personally in a "winter" in my life. I've been looking to Spring for oh so many reasons. But we all now how Ohio weather does this time of year record high yesterday of 70s and overnight we dropped 40 degrees to wake up to 30s. As the Ohio weather is in flux so I feel I am at the moment in my life. I've felt like I have one foot in winter and one foot in spring. I decided to share a wall message I received from my friend Jenny sums up where exactly I am in this transition at the moment and encouraged me like you wouldn't believe :). I do covet prayers right now that I can fully lean on God's strength and not my own.

"Hello! I've been thinkin' of you today! Isn't this a great time of year SPRING! It gives hope for the future. It really gives me a LIFT. No matter how dead and frozen things seem, God is in contol. SPRING is around the corner. We cannot do anything to hold it back. Be encouraged! It is hard to have one foot in winter and another stepping toward spring. Hang in there. Be Patient. God will make a way! And he has gone before us. In his whole life on earth Jesus had one foot in Heaven and the other on earth. He knows!"

No comments: