Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Profound Thoughts

Trauma messes everybody up but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap maybe going through all that is what keeps us going forward it's what pushes us maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up.--Grey's Anatomy----Never thought I'd get a profound though from that show. :)

We serve a God who does not consult our past to determine our future. WOW!

"Shoot for the moon even if you miss you shall fall among the stars"

Maybe I can't stop the downpour, but i will always join you for a walk in the rain.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

I believe in the sun. Even if it doesn't shine. I believe in love. Even if I don't feel it. I believe in God. Even if he is silent.

Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition. Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust. --Jesse Owens

I have told you this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. ~ John 16:33, NLT

For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! ~ 2 Corinthians 4:17, NLT

No comments: