Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Exhausted is not even the word for what I'm feeling...

So I have been totally overwhelmed by this weekend... Tomorrow will be my first time leading the Auxiliary...I am truely humbled by being a part of this group let alone being President. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to sit down and even begin to say what I'm feeling and yet it seems to come tumbling out of me a the strangest times. I get to speak again tomorrow at the convention. I am excited but almost too exhausted to care. I twittered that exhausted does not begin to cover how I'm feeling right now and I still have to put on a suit and high heels and do it one more day. A few hours and things go back to the relative normal. We'll see what the week brings. Sleep is way past due for this body.

No comments: